2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
Click to contact our webmaster
13. Applicable Law.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.
16. Changing Times and Venues
If we need to amend your class time or the venue at which your class is held we will endeavour to provide you with a minimum 7 days notice. Where the start time is altered by less than 30minutes and/or the venue is located within a 1 mile radius of original planned venue, no refunds will be offered.
Harmony is under no obligation to refund or transfer your money in the event that you are unable to attend part of or the entire course. We regret that we are unable to guarantee an alternative for missed lessons (unless this is due to us cancelling class)
Pregnancy Clause: In the unfortunately event you should suffer a miscarriage, please inform our office and we will arrange a FULL refund. If you pregnancy health care provider requests you cease attending classes due to medical reasons, you will be credited with sessions for use postnatally (within 6 months of baby being born).
Video & Photography
Pregnancy Classes: To respect the ‘open and honest’ nature of our classes NO OBSERVERS are allowed in any circumstances other than student Daisy Birthing teachers, who will participate in class as a means of enhancing their training.
Baby Classes: Whilst the family atmosphere we encourage means that partners or grandparents should feel comfortable observing and taking photos please be aware that we have to ensure our babies are not over stimulated by background noise or flash photography.
We request you ask your class teacher if you wish to bring a member of your immediate family to watch. If you wish to take photos please remain sensitive to the feelings of others and always stop if asked to. We expressly forbid the right to reproduce any part of our lessons in any form (i.e. you-tube, internet sites, DVDs, photography etc) and anyone suspected of continually filming, observing or photographing the lessons for this purpose will be asked to leave the course.
All Lazy Daisy logos and material are copyright of Lazy Daisy (which is a registered trade mark).
Lazy Daisy or Harmony cannot be held liable for the actions of third parties and therefore exclude, to the fullest extent possible by law, any liability arising from a breach of this section headed ‘Video and Photography’ by any party.
19. Valuables and Jewellery
All property in our studio is left at your own risk. Harmony cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal possessions before, during or after class.
Should you, your baby or the adult taking your baby to class develop any known or suspected medical condition you must please Consult your GP before bringing them to class and iform your class teacher before the next class.
Never bring your child to class with an infectious disease such as conjunctivitis or chicken pox.
In the instance of sickness and diarrhoea your child must have been clear of all symptoms for at least 48 hours.
21. Nappies & Changing your Baby
Always change your baby on the floor using a suitable changing mat. Do not use raised surfaces (unless it is a purpose fitted baby changing table). Please take all nappies away with you unless a clearly marked bin has been provided. Never leave nappies in an open bin and never place these in a Sanitary Towel disposal unit.
22. Withdrawal of service
Harmony may at its own discretion refuse entry to a client onto its courses.
23. Health and Safety
Whilst you are waiting for your class please keep noise to a minimum so that all lessons can take place in a calm atmosphere. Do not enter the studio whilst the current class is in progress; please wait to be invited in by your teacher.
You are responsible for the safe supervision of your baby and toddlers whilst in the studio. Unfortunately we can only accommodate one adult per baby around the mats at any one time.
Please ensure your class teacher is aware if your contact number changes. We can only notify you in the event of a cancelled class, if we have up-to-date contact information for you.
24. Cancelled Sessions – Illness or Bad Weather
We endeavour to ensure your scheduled class always runs. However, from time to time unforeseen circumstances will prevent this. We ALWAYS attempt to make contact with you if class is cancelled, either via phone, text or email. Please ensure you always check your phone prior to leaving for class.
If weather is bad, please also check our web site.
25. Exclusion of Liability
The participation of you, your partner, your baby or your child or those in whose care you have placed your baby/child for the purpose of attending class, is done so entirely at your and their own risk.
26. Medical Conditions
It is vital that you inform us of any medical conditions that you or your child has that might affect your time in class. All information is treated sensitively and in confidence
Pregnancy: Such conditions may be pre existing medical conditions or conditions which arise during pregnancy which include, but are not limited to: high blood pressure, low blood pressure, bleeding, spotting, history of miscarriage, placenta previa, back or hip issues.
Baby: Such conditions may include but are not limited to: Hip Dysplasia, Hearing/Eye sight issues, Down Syndrome/Spina Bifida, Reflux, Colic, Torticolis.
27. Recommended Starting Age:
For pregnancy, whilst some research shows exercise and movement can be beneficial in helping to prevent miscarriage, we suggest you wait until week 12 of your pregnancy before starting classes. If you choose to begin sessions sooner, this is a decision taken at your own risk.
For Mother & Baby, we recommend you wait until 6 weeks postnatal before commencing our Daisy Baby programme.